Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: friends
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- My Dear Friends,
- Now my dear friends,
- dear friends, look back to such conditions of the primeval culture
- my dear friends, man has become very trivial to-day; for it is
- my dear friends, it has a strong impulse for souls. It possesses a
- friends, is what a European should say for himself to-day; and with
- cultivate is love.” But, my dear friends, that would mean: We must
- friends, what this Asiatic puts forward from the Chinese standpoint
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- My dear friends,
- quite clearly before out minds, my dear friends. What to-day is
- on the one hand, my dear friends, and on the other we must also see
- friends, if Catholicism were to be the only teaching to spread over
- friends, we must understand that many trivialities will have to be
- Berlin!” Now, my dear friends, it is to such things that we must
- as an instance, my dear friends. You can find many other
- friends, people — even Orientals — still cling to what
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: