Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- European learning has something of a wretched spirit of servility.
- is worth while to learn this — if one wishes to to be human
- end of her life she learned to value their technical methods, their
- of a University Professor. I myself have learned that, through my
- bid him God speed.” There you have a learned man, who is deeply and
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- knowledge, something could be learned about the Cosmos, something
- could be learned about man, but that unless a man was prepared the
- strongly at one place than another, and that one must learn to
- investigation of the truth. In modern science we have learned only
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: