Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- statistics and trivial experiments. It no longer possesses any
- drags on a while longer completely disinherited; and in its midst
- civilisation. The Asiatic has the idea that Europeans no longer
- fundamentally no longer knows what soul is in the world, in the
- Missionary's; because as the leader of a State, all her life long,
- Goethe, with every fibre of his soul, longs to turn from this
- he longed for Italy and for what was still there in Italy although
- the European who longs for the rickets of culture, and the Asiatic
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- self-consciousness into which paralysis can no longer enter. Human
- contains connected teachings about all that man longs for in his
- want to develop their longings for eternity, seek the path back to
- that there are people who have a living longing for the eternal,
- that spirituality will belong rightly to the most modern stage of
- to those who belong to this Anthroposophical Spiritual Science; for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: