Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: need
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- competition of industry fills all the gaps with new needs and new
- still have soul. And when he turns to his own soul he feels no need
- myself allegorically — knows that man needs muscles and
- bones, that he needs not merely muscles and sinews and tendons,
- man needs a doctrine, a teaching, a life of ideation which can
- as muscles and sinews are attached to the bones — he needs
- cannot see why man needs bones; he would be far softer, more
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- that were to happen. One need not be blind to the greatness of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: