Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- the European is to be traced to this lack of soul, this passing
- everything which he calls his wisdom. Characteristic passages could
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- not — in reality no thinking person should — pass by
- the Threshold and pass the Dweller of the Threshold. Then they came
- designated as that Power whom man had to pass if he wanted actually
- his self-consciousness; but, as he passes beyond that which the
- a passive way with the Spirit, they do not want to work
- find, merely by remaining passive, that which can unite their souls
- what man has already passed through and realises also the necessity
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: