Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: press
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- expressed in the feeling of a human being who stands in the midst
- a sinister echo which expresses itself in the wars and revolutions
- the element of soul into what expresses itself as their culture or
- Delights, there rested one afternoon the widowed Empress of China,
- to a new lady of the Court, the Empress Tzi-Hei said: ‘That was
- Empress therefore could not possibly have any respect for the
- incarnate, will there be found as tranquil an expression for its
- “Little children, love one another,” — here I must express
- culture, the ethical expression of which, for him, is piracy and
- exploitation; and on the other hand he finds an expression of what
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- right way, he should not press beyond what was called the
- nothing true can be found! The world does not express itself in
- expresses itself in such a way that one must feel for oneself where
- times, does not see what is pressing up out of modern European
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: