Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ring
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- appeared, entitled “Three Worlds,” bearing the author's name Hei
- centering round three significant impulses of culture or
- ideas spring from an ancient civilisation of the Earth and are
- in our lectures) in the last three to four centuries, during which
- world-ordering in political and also in the economic life.
- referring to respect for parents of to fulfillment of one's duties,
- hearing reports from the vice-regents, examiners and censors and
- for interests which spring from an admiration of railways,
- they do not want to listen when the words ring across to us from
- probably go on manufacturing, striking, colonising, militarising,
- feels it, one must say it — springs fundamentally from the
- bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither
- a spiritual doctrine. In that case it simply springs from the
- will take again the conquering path of Francis Xavier and his
- masterly fashion and springs from people who well know the trend of
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- entering the sphere of the Spirit which man can find beyond the
- Thomas Aquinas, can of itself bring forth ideas for that social
- ordering of mankind. It is a thought structure that is
- echo of those ancient doctrines inasmuch as it brings together what
- away from the Spirit. Man must bring from within that which is
- has to offer — the Anthroposophy that can really spring forth
- spiritual world which can spring up out of that self-consciousness.
- earth can attain its goal. Never can Catholicism bring human beings
- himself the force to bring the Spirit out of himself, a
- Spiritual Science ideas are given which spring from the very Spirit
- people are so confused in their judgments. In order to bring it
- as to know what really brings man forward. We must be quite clear
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: