Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sharp
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- sharp criticism of what has arisen within modern human evolution as
- fundamentally true is seen by the Asiatic in very sharp outline. He
- sharp eye for the whole spiritual backwardness and encroachment of
- the Asiatic so sharply criticises. We must have a feeling for how
- it has become. Hence his sharp criticism which works with such
- and Soul, and who with a destructive, sharp, biting criticism,
- triviality of his understanding. Here I must speak sharply. It is
- science and education. He sharply rejects everything which has
- Therefore it is well to work out sharply Thesis, Antithesis, and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: