Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- economic sphere. There the machine has superseded life, and the
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- that, if they entered unprepared into that sphere of knowledge,
- humanity should later progress into that sphere without falling
- to enter since then into that sphere, because, as you can see from
- to enter the sphere with which modern natural science is concerned.
- attained that sphere which the ancients described as being on the
- the vast sphere of their different Sciences which have to-day
- evolution in recent times, he has, as it were, entered the sphere
- of humanity within those spheres in which men stand to-day. It has
- was that man entered the sphere on the other side of the Threshold,
- entered a sphere which was regarded by the ancients as a sphere
- undergone a strong training of the will. That sphere has now been
- entering the sphere of the Spirit which man can find beyond the
- sphere of the senses.
- knowledge, even if for the higher spheres they are revelations and
- the higher spheres can be recognised through its truths of
- Threshold of the sphere in which modern mankind is actually now
- spheres with earthly evolution, because earthly evolution requires
- sphere of what is moral-ethical and political, far more important
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: