Searching East and West, and the Roman Church
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: work
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture I
- paintings, and glass works of art from the pavilions; and turning
- working of Dionysus in man — that again we must take in all
- it has become. Hence his sharp criticism which works with such
- Therefore it is well to work out sharply Thesis, Antithesis, and
- what is really working and weaving in our modern world. On the one
- works at the present times; they do not see with what purposeful
- forces both these are working. They do not want to see it, because
- and then to work energetically with body, soul and spirit, in this
- Title: East and West, and the Roman Church: Lecture II
- were afraid of such teachings, because they worked on their souls
- ontologically and worked out in a wonderful way. The
- able to work in the most accurate way with concepts. One must have
- clear and distinct ideas, and be able to work with these ideas in a
- from the principles of nature and works up to that stage where even
- revelation. Nevertheless it works up from below to this
- worked in the most manifold ways. It has of course undergone
- When we work in the
- a passive way with the Spirit, they do not want to work
- amongst those who work not to form dogmatic opinions, but to create
- of evolution, but which has to be actively worked at by man.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: