Searching Cosmic Forces in Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: think
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture I: Cosmic Forces in Man
- humanity has been passing. I cannot help thinking to-day of the
- have nothing to do with this kind of thinking and who face the
- equally materialistic mode of thinking must not be disparaged, yet it
- idea of annihilation at death distasteful to him. Think about all that
- The human form is a most marvellous structure. Think, to begin with,
- But think of the ancient symbol. The true picture of this
- For think of it — in the life of man there are also the same
- dying we owe the fact that we can think and be conscious beings. The
- himself if he sees only what is earthly and thinks that what is beyond
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture II: The Soul Life of Man ...
- life in him. We should not be able to think, the head would not be an
- awakeness as complete as that of thinking and sense-perception. When
- attentive and deliberately trains his thinking, he sees much more than
- thinking that is connected with sense-perception is extinguished, for
- concepts, such a man merely thinks words. He becomes unfree
- because all his thinking is absorbed in words. This is a fundamental
- Again, if we wish to understand thinking, feeling and willing, then we
- of sense. Thinking, feeling and willing are the forces through which
- Archangels depends upon how we have ennobled our thinking and
- Midnight Hour of Existence, our thinking dies away. It is this
- thinking which now, after the Midnight Hour of Existence, is
- which permeate our physical organs of thinking in the coming earthly
- life are shaped by our former thinking. The forces working in the
- forces which have worked over into this life from thinking as it was
- But first and foremost our thinking must be permeated with real
- speaking only of his thoughts, of his more or less abstract thinking.
- conduct — then his living thinking, his living will, his living
- Our abstract, rationalistic thinking is verily a corpse of the
- physical corpse, so we have in abstract thinking, a life of soul that
- may pour new life into the abstract thinking that is a corpse of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture III: The Mission of the Scandanavian Peoples
- certain respect also to the life of feeling. The faculty of thinking
- spiritual world — to the extent to which thinking is unmixed with
- feeling. Our thinking faculty per se comes with us at birth
- teachers we are incapable of helping the child to think
- The faculty of thinking which we bring with us at birth, comes to an
- egotistic life of soul in man, they think they have done what is
- Think of the peninsula which you, together with the Swedes, have as
- people are living and thinking to-day exactly as they did in 1914. In
- I want you to think of the fourth century A.D., or rather of the
- sense it is stripped of spirituality. Think now of your Northern world
- think more of the external character of the peoples.
- now think of the remarkable character — and this applies even at
- think about things instead of trying to know them from inside
- every reason at the present time to think about these things. It is,
- our thinking. But the kind of will that is kindled in the Swedish soul
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: