Searching Cosmic Forces in Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: asleep
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture II: The Soul Life of Man ...
- will we are asleep, even when fully awake. When we raise an
- about the conditions prevailing from the time we fall asleep until we
- wake up. In our willing, in our actions, we are asleep, while in our
- asleep during the night; we are asleep, in part of our being, during
- waking life too. In our will we are asleep and in our feelings we
- and the astral body pass through from the time of falling asleep to
- the time we wake up until we fall asleep. Our soul is filled with the
- But when we fall asleep, we emerge from the world of sense and
- asleep until the time of waking, we live in the world of Spirit, that
- world of sense. When we fall asleep, we pass beyond the world of
- above man — the Angels. And from the time of falling asleep until
- the Divine-Spiritual world — on falling asleep, such a man has no
- we fall asleep, this Angel is waiting as it were for the idealistic
- more intimate becomes our relation to the Angel while we are asleep.
- asleep and our idealistic experiences reach to the Angel, this Angel
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture III: The Mission of the Scandanavian Peoples
- without using the physical senses, between the time of falling asleep
- feelings we dream and in the operations of our will we are asleep.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: