Searching Cosmic Forces in Man
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: love
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture II: The Soul Life of Man ...
- experience true human love, who in his waking life has no devotion to
- the pure human love, the religious feelings which have arisen in our
- feelings, human love and piety we have brought to our Angel, the
- love, of piety, when the time comes for the Angel to pass on to the
- thoughts or feelings, no human love or true piety, something of the
- with deep and inward love for what will become his mother-tongue, or
- realm of the Angels, can be permeated with a really inward love for
- being. He becomes one with it. This love is absolutely natural to him;
- it is a love born of the soul; he grows into his language and race as
- Lacking the true, inward love for his language and his people, he will
- language with the tranquil, pure love of one who unites himself
- automatically, and out of passions and instincts express love for our
- true and inward love for race and language expresses itself naturally,
- and is thoroughly consistent with real and universal human love.
- this inner love for a language and people. When, however, a man grows
- impulses he develops an over-fervid, organic, animal-like love for
- former earthly life they had little human love or idealism. Already in
- of Death by our idealistic thoughts — by what love and religious
- Title: Cosmic Forces in Man: Lecture III: The Mission of the Scandanavian Peoples
- and love for his fellow-men; in this way he enables his Guardian Angel
- ourselves — hate it because their love of comfort and ease
- by reactionaries of every kind, by all who love to saunter along their
- people who feel this bond and who look with love in their hearts
- I take leave of you with this love in my heart for those who feel that
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: