Searching The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: god
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Foreword
- the gods, the spiritual world. The knowledge we pride ourselves
- in full self-consciousness to a collaboration with the gods in
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- also to the Gods. It would be a world outside the realm of that
- Gods. The various heathen peoples communed with their own
- is non-divine unless we project into it what the Gods have
- world had been bestowed upon them by the Gods since the
- us a world which has not originated from the Gods with whom we
- commune with the Gods, but the world I see around me does not
- originate from them. This world is not created by those Gods
- external world had not originated from the Gods. This was
- The Gods had intended quite a different world.
- at all willed by the Gods. If time allowed, it could be shown
- Attempts were made to discover the will of the Gods in regard
- what the Gods wanted was the disintegration, the
- in ancient times had to face. The Gods whom they reached up to
- knowledge precisely from the world which the Gods found ripe
- saved through art. For the world, though derived from the Gods,
- had absorbed a content which the Gods themselves wished
- aspect of the earth which the Gods themselves wish annihilated.
- For every initiate knows, and did know, that those Gods they
- commune — those Gods hate nothing so much as, for example,
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- himself to be supported and impelled by Gods of wind, river,
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- Gods that they bestowed thoughts upon him. The Oriental felt
- awareness. Thus, when he woke man found the result of the Gods'
- sleep Gods had been active in his head. Thus, ancient
- Oriental man found every morning a heritage left by the Gods
- thoughts to be inspired within him. He felt the Gods' deeds as
- organized the Gods no longer carried out their activity
- would no longer be able to pay attention to what the Gods
- could live united with the world of the Gods because in ancient
- living with the Gods, for though he could not behold them with
- mankind the Gods, the spiritual beings, were drawn, as it were,
- even in his blood, was something bestowed upon him by the Gods.
- the earthly concern of the Gods, of the divine spiritual
- Gods, when carrying out their earthly task, made the human head
- Gods also carry out their activity in present-day humanity
- other words, the scene of action of the Gods on earth nowadays
- the Gods' activity during sleep. In ancient times, man was so
- relationship to the Gods that he could behold, with eyes of
- Since then the Gods have drawn deeper down, as it were, into
- connection with the Gods that they make his metabolic-limb
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: