Searching The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: west
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Contents
- pulsating through his will. Modern man, especially Western man,
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- world — except in the lowest animals, where a part of the
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- 19th Century. Especially in Western civilization the
- they had to say, and it was the same everywhere in Western
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- is rightly admired within Western culture as one of the first
- cultural life of the West, while there was no life of thought
- stages. The further West we go the stronger it comes to
- let alone the Orient. Modern man in the Western world is all
- country and so on. Thus, in America, in fact, Western man in
- Thus, today Western man looks into his inner being and asks why
- something that can be seen with physical eyes. Western man
- could also say that from East to West an ancient pure
- us. From West to East, approaching us, a later spirituality is
- a West-East aphorism I have briefly characterized how, on the
- of contemplation of the East in relation to the West, though
- from an esoteric point of view. Contemplation of East and West
- to an East-West contemplation.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: