Searching The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: depend
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Contents
- as unavoidable if man was to gain independence from
- independent thinking—the path to freedom, on the
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- depend upon whether he is able to find answers of one kind or
- independent organ, set into its bone cavity. Only at the back
- independent. A whole series of physical processes take place in
- that the eye has a sort of independent life.
- This independent life can even be compared with what takes
- independent organ. What does enter consciousness is the
- independently of him. This is due to the relative
- independence of man's organ of sight from the rest of his
- independent process. And when we consider the processes
- even our body. How we are depends upon what we experience
- does not perceive the air in the right way. How we are depends
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- The sense organs become, as it were, independent beings which
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- Our soul life is dependent on the material processes taking
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- world that makes him dependent. People in the ancient
- achieve independence. This was foreseen in the ancient
- to men, because it makes them dependent. Man must acquire
- independent of matter. It is a thinking that sustains
- become independent, had at some time to derive his human
- become free and independent they must of necessity become ever
- penetrated with spirituality by ascending to pure independent
- thinking. Independent thinking can still be restored within
- freedom, towards independence, and, on the other, a strong
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- man today go on side by side independently of each other,
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- is not independent, but an integral part of the organism. Men
- of his independence, of his individual `I'.
- senses. Therefore, when we think, we by no means depend only on
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- as this evolution is dependent upon man's relationship with
- Whether this will happen depends upon man opening his heart and
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- is dependent upon such insight; but also, human life on earth
- as a whole is dependent upon it. That this must be so follows
- spirit. On this everything depends.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: