Searching The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Contents
- The difference of direct and indirect perceptions. Two
- directions of space are qualitatively different. Through
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Foreword
- direction in which that difference lies. Then we shall be able
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- direct result of this unconscious questioning in the
- life of soul flows towards two poles. In one direction
- direction he becomes aware that his impulses of will are also
- in direct perception. Nevertheless, provided we do not indulge
- our consciousness and again vanish. We cannot directly
- smells, sweet, sour and so on. These can be directly ascribed
- perceptions themselves that are directly connected with
- an occurrence, in which we are not directly involved,
- red of the rose we know we are directly involved since we
- connected with it. We are even less in direct contact when we
- perception had no direct contact with the external object. We
- only indirectly.
- connected with it as I am with direct sense perception.
- enters into us when direct sense perceptions lead us to
- foundation, whereas science is based on direct
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- one does not experience the soul's life directly; it is
- To experience the soul directly is different. The soul is
- last to know the soul directly in its reality. In ordinary
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- rays out in all directions and is reflected into our inner
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- attention is directed towards the external world.
- direction. What we first discover is that, from the viewpoint
- progresses in the inward direction: Imagine this to be the
- from the sun: warmth, sound, everything, only not as directly
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- disciples directly after the Resurrection. His intimate
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- directly into the stomach; but through the arteries they spread
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- stepping out in that direction and this has nothing whatever to
- direction. Just as a swimmer today feels himself carried
- we behold directly what we were before we descended to the
- the rhythm of the external world and behold directly, as
- rightly developed cognition of pre-birth existence is a direct
- balance or we should slip and fall in all directions.
- strong, subtle sense of direction. We speak of above and below,
- attained perception of the directions of space.
- differences within the directions of space by undertaking such
- direction whereas in man it is vertical. It is well known that
- earth the north-south direction means something special, for
- north-south direction has a special quality. By penetrating
- postures the significance of the invisible directions of space.
- various directions have different values.
- direction of space — in fact, perceive what is alive. One
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- this direction great and impressive results have been
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- not inspire man directly during his waking life; they did it
- supposed not to be directly influenced by thoughts, but is
- within cosmic evolution. Impulses in this direction ought to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: