Searching The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: inspire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Contents
- modern sense. Their thoughts were inspired, whereas now
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- imaginative knowledge to inspired knowledge, then one
- it. But when you observe, with inspired cognition, what
- us look back with imaginative and inspired consciousness and
- as one ascends from imaginative to inspired knowledge.
- to inspired cognition, the physical aspect of the eye
- know the whole process through imaginative and inspired
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- cognition, then inspired cognition. This may be well known to
- spiritual world. Already at this point inspired cognition must
- step in. Through inspired cognition we attain insight into an
- imaginative cognition, and then to inspired cognition,
- imaginative and inspired cognition. As he learns to know his
- inspired cognition, otherwise surrounds us as an external
- However, when we attain imaginative and inspired
- the sun differently. At a certain point, when inspired
- ascend to inspired cognition, when for us the heart becomes a
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- thoughts, whereas Oriental thought life was inspired.
- inspired in him; he felt that what he thought was bestowed upon
- thoughts to be inspired within him. He felt the Gods' deeds as
- not inspire man directly during his waking life; they did it
- thoughts to be inspired. Present-day man produces his own
- mankind's evolution by being inspired and motivated from the
- he only felt after waking that he was inspired.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: