Searching The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Contents
- by man. The eye as vitalizing organ. Sunlight and soul life.
- light on his being and evolution. The path of Yoga led to an
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- indifferent to things we feel delight in the rose; it gives us
- being physical. Speaking symbolically, we could say that light
- obscura, which is a copy of the eye and into which light falls
- light is unable to enter. Even in ordinary life we know that to
- live in darkness through being deprived of light, will transfer
- soul's experience of light. This soul experience of brightness
- is diffused over our whole inner being. Light permeates
- light weaving through the organism. Darkness, too, affects
- In a sense, we are what light makes of us.
- of the external physical world, its light and color, so do we
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- must rekindle the light ever again. This is an indication of
- where one must kindle the light ever anew. It is like going
- described as joyful, satisfying, light-filled and also
- that what we experience as happiness and delight goes with us
- mankind's past evolution is contemplated merely in the light of
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- right light we draw near to what actually takes place when the
- which light falls but cannot penetrate and is therefore
- thrown back. Let us say we have a mirror; light cannot go
- It may last a few days and then cease. He has suffered a slight
- organism; it does not enter the solid any more than light
- penetrates a mirror. Light is thrown back from the
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- we usually come together under artificial light. It can easily
- to do with sunlight; but for the moment we will disregard this
- kind of light. Let us imagine a lecture given on a beautiful
- morning in an open field, where instead of this dreadful light
- as light.
- because they reflect the sunlight. But the moment we
- existing within the light. Formerly we were always outside the
- light, but now that we have plunged with our being into the
- such that we are within the light, that our being is light.
- Within the undulating, weaving light we touch the spiritual
- beings with the organs of light which we now possess. We are
- we know that sunlight mingles with moonlight. Externally,
- the sunlight. The sun's light then comes to us from the moon.
- When the sun's light comes from the moon there is a kind of
- shadowing or dimming of light. This has an effect on everything
- From the moon comes more than the silvery light which, when
- with their sharp contours in daylight. More than reflected
- sunlight reaches us from the moon; its influence is active in
- If sunlight alone were always present the earth would be in a
- urging flight. We see here how thoughts become ensouled by what
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- simply on the basis of a statement without the slightest
- be merely symbolic or allegoric or else flights of fancy, one
- similarly about all nature forces such as heat and light, etc.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- now will throw light on matters of vital importance for
- world than ordinary man sees today. In lightning and
- manifesting in lightning and thunder, in springs and rivers, in
- and rhythm of: red- blue; blue-red; light-dark;
- dark-light — in short, if indications such as those
- some slight hurt then it is clear that there is a great
- Those concerned with modern religious life make light of these
- achieved inwardly. Often it is only a slight
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- thunder and lightning — spirit and soul. On the background
- “enlightened” people may laugh when reminded that
- brings to light.
- of light ether, chemical ether and life ether. However, these
- the lower ones. The beings of light, and particularly those of
- sun's warmth and light ether beings stream down to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: