Searching The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture I: The Human Soul in Relation to World Evolution
- at the heart of all the passing phenomena before me in Nature
- nature in that it comes into being and again passes away.
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture II: The True Nature of Memory - 1
- life and continues to exist. What passes through the gate of
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture III: The True Nature of Memory - 2
- certain substances in the stomach, which ought to pass on
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IV: The Human Soul in Relation to Moon and Stars
- nature, then his feelings pass through his heart. Rays from the
- passions; everything active in man's nature bursts forth
- with the instincts and passions, so that one can indeed
- rise, not what lives in instincts and passions but another kind
- embodiment. This occurs, not through what lives in his passions
- passions on the one hand, but also into that which lives
- with it the passage through the cosmos. Thus, we cannot learn
- and passions, but the World Soul.
- instinctive life. Certainly passions and cravings make thoughts
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture V: The Human Soul in Relation Sun and Moon
- life — urges, cravings and passions — in fact, all
- or Athene, or into the dramas of Sophocles, will surely pass
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VI: The Formation of the Etheric and the Astral Heart
- soul-world. He then continues his passage through what I
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VII: Modern and Ancient Spiritual Exercises
- poetic sayings assumed primary importance. They passed over
- While the Yogi in Ancient India passed from one kind of
- Thinking must pass over into the rhythm pervading the external
- rose, for example, green passes over into red. Thinking
- came down to earth. We, on the other hand, pass out of the
- Once attained, these truths can be passed on to the
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture VIII: The Elementary World and its Beings
- pass over to the Jupiter existence. Therefore, all the
- Title: Human Soul/Evolution: Lecture IX: The Contrasting World-Conceptions of East and West
- passions, have not yet become dematerialized; they have not yet
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: