Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: french
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Foreword
- first time in English has always been known as the “French
- French members were specially
- French translation was provided by Jules Sauerwein, a distinguished
- bilingual French member, editor of Le Matin, the leading
- comprehensible to the French members present, Rudolf Steiner
- translate it into French. During the lectures Steiner
- The reason for this special invitation to the French lies far
- which appeared at this time in a French translation. Meanwhile
- German annexation of their province in 1871, was a strong French
- was even thought by many Frenchmen that Steiner had been an
- time of the French course; and it marked at the same time the
- reconciliation with the French people, so many of whom had shared
- course, in which the French had been given such marked consideration,
- faced with a highly educated French audience in the Goetheanum
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- prominent French journalists between World War I and World War
- number of his works into French.]
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- French as La Science de l'Occulte.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: