Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: desire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Synopses
- The desire of the soul and spirit to unite
- out gradually. Feelings of frustration and the desires of the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- especially today because I desire to bring you this greeting
- Similarly, we desire to gain here in a spiritual way
- desires to have all areas of theoretical as well as
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- only inquires into thinking, if it desires not only to be
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- Every night, when out of the spiritual world the soul desires
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- But, during sleep, a continuing desire to return to his
- “fixed star consciousness.” This desire to return
- he is losing it, a sense of privation and a desire to have it
- moon forces and the forces of desire that the cosmos, which
- already indicated. Therefore, one could say that if man desires
- by the desire for earth life, and he is surrounded by images of
- and desires, as longing for earthly life, passes along into the
- life escapes, it always has a strong desire to comprehend
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- human will as a reality is the continuous desire in the whole
- consciousness and has the desire to form a new physical
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: