Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: exact
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- exact and as scientific as is demanded today of the methods in
- the exactness needed to gain results about the facts of outer
- exactly; as exact, for instance, as a mathematical problem
- is exact in the search for results, the spiritual researcher
- must be exact in preparing his soul-spiritual organism, which
- spiritual research referred to here must be exact, in the same
- way that mathematics or natural science is exact. But I should
- say that where natural science with its exactness stops,
- spiritual science with its own kind of exactness begins. It
- researcher is carried on in rigorous manner. For this exact
- When I speak here of the exactness needed especially for
- spiritual research, the word relates to the exact, scientific
- anything. Because one strives for this exactness in preparing
- indeed speak of 'exact clairvoyance.' It is to be the
- here that it is based on methodologically exact clairvoyance.
- The exactness of the clairvoyance is to be the
- carry further by means of the spirit of an exact clairvoyance
- developed in an exact way natural scientific knowledge
- or an exact clairvoyance — that can be incorporated
- exact clairvoyance — the ego that is not extinguished
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture II: Soul Exercises in Thinking, Feeling, and Willing
- of exact clairvoyance it may be called imagination —
- more exact insight into the nature of the human breathing
- of mind as is only developed in mathematics or the exactness of
- modern, exact clairvoyance but something inherited from ancient
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- mathematics, the meditative exercises and the exact
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- life. As little as a root can reflect the exact form of the
- means of what has been described here as exact
- spiritual worlds and which exact intuition gets to know, can in
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- to, but not exactly the same as the unconscious
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- today's lecture in a more exact way so as to have a good basis
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: