Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: longing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Synopses
- sleep. First phase: indeterminate feeling of expansion, longing
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- belonging to a special world, to a divine world, of which
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture III: The Imaginative, Inspirative, and Intuitive Method of Cognition
- soul condition belonging to the single human being, while the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture V: The Soul's Experiences in Sleep
- indefinite longing — one must use such a word after all
- accompanied by a longing for God.
- cosmic mists of the etheric world and the soul's longing to
- of belonging to Him, the religious rituals directed to Christ
- What appears during waking life as religious longing, as
- passes through the last stage, which is permeated by a longing
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- during sleep. Man develops this intense longing to return
- longing for what he is about to lose. In the first stage
- longing just spoken of prepare the soul to be accessible
- descend to earth existence. The sense of privation and longing
- and desires, as longing for earthly life, passes along into the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: