Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Synopses
- sphere of the moon man finds again the totality of the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IV: Cognition and Will Exercises
- clairvoyance. In this sphere also, philosophers have not
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- spirit-germ of each organ is created in the different spheres
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VIII: Ordinary and Higher Consciousness
- of the organism in the actual sphere of the will between the
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- and ceases to hold the soul back in its own sphere, the
- Tomorrow's lecture will add a contemplation of the sphere
- of the human will to today's considerations of the spheres of
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- the subconscious sphere. Everything that a person does,
- leave behind in the moon sphere the being that constitutes his
- must leave behind you in the moon sphere the destiny-forming
- bring about the transition from the moon sphere to that of the
- into the sphere of the stars. There, with the help of your Sun
- by the moon sphere. In it you find the destiny being which you
- again through the moon sphere. “ Then follows the
- and the moon sphere. Under the after-effect of the earthly
- influence man wrenches himself away from the moon sphere
- and penetrates into the sphere of stars and the sun. There, out
- earth life. But he frees himself from the moon sphere by means
- Golgotha. He struggles free of the moon sphere in such a way
- that he can in turn work in the starry sphere in a specific
- manner so that, when he returns again to the moon sphere and
- after death in the moon sphere. There comes a moment in cosmic
- passing through the world of the stars to the moon sphere, and
- through the moon sphere itself.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: