Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: tendency
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below
to jump to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture VI: The Transition from the Soul-Spiritual Existence in Human Development to the Sensory-Physical
- degree, the tendency arises in him to turn again to the life on
- earth life as his religious disposition. This natural tendency
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture IX: The Continuation of Ego Consciousness after Death in Relation to the Christ
- the tendency toward transformation is always there.
- This tendency, then, is present continually. Degenerative
- head organization. The tendency to die is present in the head
- we learn to understand that death has the tendency to
- physical head organism which has the constant tendency to die.
- Title: Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion: Lecture X: The Experience of the Soul's Will Nature
- toward a tendency to a breakdown, to dissolution and death, as
- the physical organization, but the tendency remains. Now, the
- moral-spiritual nature of man, unites with this tendency. Thus,
- very real way, an extraordinarily strong tendency arises to
- affected another person in one way or another, the tendency
- while after death, they still produce, as it were, a tendency
- seed of its destiny, into which is placed the tendency for the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: