Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- this was looked upon as the astral being in man. It was not
- nature of man. On the other hand the astral nature can be comprehended
- namely the astral body is the cosmic element of man.
- Because modern knowledge has lost this astral element of man, it has
- knowledge of astral man, and then we shall also again have a Cosmology
- astral nature. Through such an experience man felt himself to be in a
- of etheric and astral man leads gradually to a vision of it. In the
- further as etheric, astral and spiritual or Ego man and
- business to point out the way to the knowledge of the astral part of
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- human astral organization. We attain to the vision of how this astral
- spiritual existence. Inspired knowledge is cultivated in the astral
- etheric organisms; and the astral organisms and the Ego then take
- the astral organism and to the true form of the Ego and consciously
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- the astral and Ego-organization covers itself with an etheric
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- soul having gone further back with its experience to the astral
- unconsciously in the astral organism, and both the physical and
- inspired knowledge the astral organism is also brought
- The soul learns in this way how the physical, etheric and astral
- sinks into the physical, etheric and astral organism. This sinking is
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- picture of the experience of the astral organism and the ego-being
- In awaking, the astral organism and the ego enter into the etheric and
- activities of the etheric and astral organism and of the ego. In his
- organism. In the astral organism there exists a copy of the
- astral organism continues to be active whatever man has experienced in
- it. Precisely at the moment at which the astral organism in its
- destruction takes place through the astral organism.
- Through this astral activity man carries death in him continually
- soul. The physical and etheric organizations hide for him the astral
- on earth man is prevented from seeing his etheric and astral
- In death the physical organism separates from the etheric and astral
- one and from the Ego. Now man carries his etheric and astral organism
- astral organism and his ego.
- The astral being is never wholly incorporated into the physical
- this astral organism and the Ego. But in everything that can be called
- blood-circulation, etc. the astral organization and the Ego continue
- astral organization and the Ego can blend with the rhythmical
- In man's Feeling life the astral organism and the Ego are united with
- the impulse towards it is derived from the astral organism, which in
- reflected thought-thing. But in the astral-rhythmical organism it
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- the astral organism at work which is more loosely connected with the
- already this part of the astral organism corresponding with feeling is
- corresponding with thinking. At the same time we have in the astral
- physical, etheric and astral organism, as well as to the nature of the
- his astral organism (or as expressed above: in the unconscious region
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: