Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: being
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- his science has its being in these organs, he can make use
- Philosophy, from being a matter for all mankind which once was felt in
- this was looked upon as the astral being in man. It was not
- which includes the whole human being.
- spirit-men, that being at which our word Ego now only
- world, to which belongs his inmost being: but through super-sensible
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- experienced in one's inner being, in the soul, in such a manner
- can only come into being by means of this imaginative knowledge. And
- externals, and let the soul sink into those Beings which manifest
- with beings of a spiritual world. These experiences of intuition are
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- physical organism, and are not taken up into his etheric being. He
- things and processes of the Cosmos are being revealed to us as our own
- the former, pictures appear of spiritual beings who live and move in
- Moon, Planets and Fixed Stars, these we find again as Cosmic beings;
- in contributes to its shape and life, but also the beings who work
- beings. He attains a condition of experience which alone on earth the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- Cosmos projected on to the human being. We see how everything which we
- Only in this way do we acquire knowledge of the eternal inner being of
- indirect realization of the everlasting nucleus of the human being.
- Cosmology if it is to be of a kind that the total human being is
- these ideas are only that which pours into the inner being of man from
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- undifferentiated state of being. He sees there no difference between
- his own being and that of the universe; nor any between separate
- counterbalance to the feeling of being lost in infinity. Having lost
- which he has in the contemplation of the life and death and being of
- planetary motions. This being so, the inspired consciousness is aware
- soul. And the connection with other spirit-beings, which live in the
- with the facts of life and death. It sees itself as a spirit-being,
- experience of star-life, that a human being has a life as spirit among
- becomes an unconscious philosopher, cosmologist, and God-filled being.
- shows what kind of being man himself really is; how he is part of the
- activity of those spirit beings which have their physical counterpart
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- psycho-spiritual inner being of man can be attained through inspired
- being part of this earth. The contemplation of that state in which man
- body of the individual human being. Man feels the spiritual cosmos as
- existence of other spiritual beings is at the same time his own
- existence he perceives his physical organism being built in spirit;
- growth, its mobility, but filled with spiritual beings.
- complete fusion with the spiritual beings of the cosmos now becomes
- only a revelation of these beings. One might say that while at one
- it were, less intensity of being.
- being through which it makes itself independent of the other
- spirit-beings with whom it lived before. One might say that at
- later it feels itself as an independent spiritual being; the cosmos is
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- understanding with one's whole nature and being what observation has
- point of his being. He knew it through the contemplation of this echo
- pre-earthly life a gift of grace from that spiritual Sun-Being which
- hear how the Being who had before given to man the echo from spiritual
- the early days of Christianity, spoke of the Christ-Being as one who
- Christ a Being of the spiritual world before his descent to earth.
- which was to come into being in the development of humanity, that
- in Spirit can be regarded again as the all-pervading Being. Cosmology
- as a Being from outside the earth, assumed mortal shape in the person
- the Being to whose lot has fallen a decisive part in this evolution.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- consciousness. Without being lost first however, thinking cannot be
- being; there is actually some kind of an inner experience. But one
- physical organism must always be capable of being brought into
- the visionary has been turned into quite a different being.
- its being, and can contemplate this by means of the continuation of
- being man. It sees how the spiritual centre of man's nature
- being transformed into the physical and etheric organism. It is this
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- picture of the experience of the astral organism and the ego-being
- then too weak in its inner being to present its own content to its
- organism as a psycho-spiritual being. There is in the etheric organism
- pre-earthly existence; in the ego exists the eternal central being of
- The astral being is never wholly incorporated into the physical
- processes. This union brings about a Being of spirit and of body
- organism. In this state a man looks upon himself as a moral being as
- in earthly life he looked upon himself as a physical being. He now has
- knowledge gained by initiation: That Spiritual Being, who, in the
- spiritual sun-guide. Therefore the sun-being has descended on earth as
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- prevented from being resolved into physical activity. It stands back
- Thus life and death are warring together in the human being. In
- physical, psychic and spiritual being. A knowledge keeping solely
- knowledge of the human being which embraces spirit, soul and body, a
- much more is a complete knowledge of the human being than mere
- and from this experience is formed a kind of spiritual-psychic being
- human being. This spiritual-psychic being represents whatever earthly
- Therefore man strives through this spiritual-psychic being or nature
- moral being with its spiritual quality is related by content with the
- behind that moral quality-being with which he is related. For the
- spiritual beings of the supernatural world must take place unhampered
- by that quality-being.
- this withdrawal. Here it is that the being, whose physical reflection
- spirit in which he himself and not the spiritual moon beings are
- there the being of moral-spiritual quality which he left behind at his
- psychic-spiritual being to make it the foundation of his destined
- not aided only by the solar-being after death, the faculty of
- moral-spiritual quality-being, left behind in the lunar sphere, as the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: