Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- only as a physical body. But Philosophy was originally a
- soul-content which was not experienced by the physical body, but by a
- etheric body, forming the basis of the physical body, and this
- physical body. Man can use the organization of this etheric body just
- as he can that of the physical. This etheric body draws ideas from the
- super-sensible world, just as the physical body does, through the
- ideas through this etheric body, and as the spiritual life of man has
- lost this etheric body and its knowledge, Philosophy has
- universe. To this end it was necessary that not only his body but also
- picture one can no doubt understand the human physical body. But the
- etheric body remains unintelligible, and in a still higher sense that
- body can only be recognized as a member of the Cosmos, if the etheric
- soul-life can have its origin in and with the physical body through
- namely the astral body is the cosmic element of man.
- world of which the one which gives him body and soul is but an image;
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- its experience becomes free from the body. We see clearly that
- compulsion on him either through his body or his soul.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- ether and one in our physical body. The condition is not right if
- his growth, and the chemical changes of his body, as in waking
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- physical, and there formed union with the body which exists through
- the dissolution from the body; he is given a pre-vision of what really
- body, so in the will it can establish something comparable with a
- dissolution of the body, because its nature shows itself, even during
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- the body. When in waking the soul begins, with the help of the body,
- of that which should be experienced by the soul in sleep, as the body
- outside the body; and its inner life is an inner reflection of the
- world without ever assuming a human body, is also one of the soul's
- entering into a physical body through conception and the life of the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- body of the individual human being. Man feels the spiritual cosmos as
- In the spirit-cell of the physical human body which the
- incorporated in his physical body, though unknown to himself, carries
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- ordinary consciousness is a result of the physical body, and therefore
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- Anybody criticizing Anthroposophy from the outside should take note of
- realize that visions are not independent of the body but dependent on
- independent of the body. The Visionary is more deeply immersed in his
- physical body and earthly life.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- the formative powers, which in their sum represent the etheric body.
- What is present in the etheric body has been woven into man from the
- This actually means that the etheric body dissolves after a very short
- processes. This union brings about a Being of spirit and of body
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- these parts of the human body while in the act of volition.
- practices. They reduced the body to a state which made it difficult
- soul to break away from the body and to be stimulated to independent
- set free the will-part of the soul from the body have been
- strengthening of this soul part from the direction of the body, but
- the consciousness living inside the body realizes the body in itself,
- knowledge of the human being which embraces spirit, soul and body, a
- knowledge of the human body. We can genuinely say that Anthroposophy
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: