Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: dead
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- human thought to be the dead remains of that living thought
- must recognize earthly thought as dead thought, if we want to
- receives as contents only dead, or at least, expiring ideas. Its duty
- therefore can be only to recognize the dead character of the
- thought-world and to draw conclusions from what is dead on the basis
- show that something dead points to something living, as the corpse
- it recognizes in thought something that can be compared with a dead
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: