Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: find
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- refer? That has to-day become an important question. We find in these
- ideas no longer a direct reality, and so we try to find a theoretical
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- sense of consciousness as we find in scientific thought.
- of breathing. In this and the other rhythmic processes of man we find
- More details on this subject you will find in my Philosophy of
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- When success is reached by means of such exercises, we find ourselves
- Moon, Planets and Fixed Stars, these we find again as Cosmic beings;
- as in a dream. He had dreamlike intuition of which we find to-day only
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- At first, in falling asleep, a man finds himself in an inwardly vague,
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- finds himself in the purely spiritual world for a certain time before
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- did not find himself in the same degree as to-day as an
- Christ, man can find, since Golgotha, what he formerly found through a
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- into it and there finds the pictured reflections of that which it
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- there. After a certain time man can find the transition to a state of
- earth begins. Man enters once more into the lunar sphere and finds
- The Initiation-science of Christianity finds something else. In the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: