Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: gain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- other hand, it seeks to gain objective and accurate results on the
- to regain its character of reality. This must mark the first of the
- become only a superstructure of Natural Science gained by Mathematics,
- knowledge of astral man, and then we shall also again have a Cosmology
- be gained outside the sphere of scientific experience.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- Such a soul-content must be regained, but in full consciousness,
- function in the regulation of the processes of nourishment. We gain in
- embryonic life and birth, to lay it down again in death. By means of
- Through this intuitive cognition we gain a vision
- effort that such a change necessitates, the better it is for gaining
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- imaginative philosopher is again a small child, but
- capacity must be developed again to obliterate when one likes pictures
- Moon, Planets and Fixed Stars, these we find again as Cosmic beings;
- gained in the same way as has just been described for inspired
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- what is the true soul. The corpse of thought is again animated in a
- during the earth-life is brought to life again in the subconscious
- Again the purely intellectual conceptual Philosophy can attain to the
- A true Cosmology can arise again only when imaginative, inspired and
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- in the same way in which, in waking, they can become again the
- Over against this existence he is in a kind of Intuition. The
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- bring to bear on this transference whether he can gain a relationship,
- been reached again in which the new Initiation, as has been described
- It is again possible to-day to have a direct knowledge of the Christ.
- in Spirit can be regarded again as the all-pervading Being. Cosmology
- gains its Christian character through the knowledge of the Christ who,
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- The experiences gained in the active exchange between etheric and
- consciousness in its reflection. But the soul emerges again elsewhere.
- form-life during earthly existence, rises again on the other side to
- Christ-problem. Therefore that study will again lead us back to a
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- Man's soul cannot gain sufficient impulses out of that cosmic
- knowledge gained by initiation: That Spiritual Being, who, in the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- Whoever has gained any kind of supernatural knowledge will say: The
- the Mystery of Golgotha, man gains, already while still on earth and
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: