Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: human
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Contents
- The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- At one time Philosophy was the intermediary for all human knowledge.
- it is not merely an affair of the intellect, but of the entire human
- human organism which cannot be appreciated by the senses. This is the
- picture one can no doubt understand the human physical body. But the
- can end with death. There was something in the older human wisdom for
- which includes the whole human being.
- tradition, to which human knowledge has no longer any approach.
- embraces humanity; and finally will come the task to lead you to the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- according to the modern stage of human evolution; exactly in the same
- the incorporation of the human physical organism in its course.
- etheric human organism, and with our own etheric organism we live in
- human astral organization. We attain to the vision of how this astral
- organism; and we can translate this knowledge into human speech in the
- on the human disposition of ordinary consciousness.
- otherwise unconsciously unfolds itself from one human age to another,
- necessary to the development of human spiritual activity, because it
- the further advance of humanity, to bring this full consciousness of
- In this must true human progress in future consist.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- these qualities, will the soul gradually imprint on the whole human
- own human organism. This must in no wise occur. Our own
- not imitate that. In the course of human evolution he has entered upon
- Cosmologist the fully-conscious man of a past middle human period, so
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- Cosmos projected on to the human being. We see how everything which we
- and etheric human nature.
- Look at a human corpse. It has the shape and the limbs of a man, but
- human thought to be the dead remains of that living thought
- the human organism is from the forces which work in the corpse. We
- nature of the soul only indirectly. It can examine the nature of human
- indirect realization of the everlasting nucleus of the human being.
- to experience the everlasting human nucleus as it is in the
- earth-life, and not to a vision of the condition of the human spirit
- and the human soul before and after it. This is the case, for
- true nature of the human soul.
- Cosmology if it is to be of a kind that the total human being is
- only the testimony for the human soul-life that dies out and re-awakens
- old forms of Cosmology. Humanity had developed these ideas at a time
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- is spiritual and divine. The human soul evolves this longing as a
- human soul experiences the real counterpart of this anxiety every
- its sleep-existence, the soul experiences its relation to all human
- world without ever assuming a human body, is also one of the soul's
- experience of star-life, that a human being has a life as spirit among
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- human organism as belonging to him, as he does in sleep. But he
- body of the individual human being. Man feels the spiritual cosmos as
- In the spirit-cell of the physical human body which the
- The human soul is now getting ready to experience the spiritual lunar
- will result in a true Cosmology. For here the physical human organism
- with the spiritual lunar activities grows ever more intense. The human
- experience of the human soul is transferred into this development as
- its directing force. Now for some time the human soul has its place in
- the physical human organism.
- remaining to her, from her collaboration in the human Universe she
- organism to physical cell-formation. With this the human soul which
- The experience of the human soul in taking unto itself the etheric
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- Chapter VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- THE RELATIONSHIP OF CHRIST WITH HUMANITY
- I ATTEMPTED to show in my last observations how, in the realm of human
- human soul has passed in its pre-earthly existence, learns also to
- since its occurrence had united His life with mortal humanity.
- Ego. This feeling has arisen only in the course of human
- last third of the nineteenth Century has a stage in human evolution
- which was to come into being in the development of humanity, that
- To those who could learn all this from their old initiation, the human
- such in His fundamental relationship to humanity He must be
- of Jesus. In the events of human evolution the Christ is recognized as
- Eternal Man, the human mind is led out of the purely
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- attain inspiration the individual human life must be abstracted, as
- part of the human soul into the physical and etheric organization.
- then the act of volition sinks into the human organism. If I
- recognize behind the will the eternal part of the human soul, which is
- into human head-organization. We have not reached the destiny of the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- within the physical sense-world. These higher parts of the human
- What finally happens to the whole human organism in physical death
- accompanies human life during existence on earth as a tendency, as an
- Cosmos. The Cosmic-etheric act continues inside the human organization
- Imaginative cognition of the actual course of human life
- non-human, spiritual impulses of the cosmos are active. I have called
- initiated knowledge was lost in the course of human development. A
- inspiration into cosmological science Christ's deed for humanity even
- into experiences after death. To expound how the events of human
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- these parts of the human body while in the act of volition.
- Thus life and death are warring together in the human being. In
- suitable to the human organization which has reached the present
- moment of earthly development. The human organism is now so
- strengthen the desire which in ordinary human life is satisfied
- human organization, as they are manifested in the thinking, feeling
- less normal course of human life on earth. It differs in childhood
- supernaturally-derived knowledge of the human nature complete in its
- who has complete knowledge of the human organization, according to its
- knowledge of the human being which embraces spirit, soul and body, a
- much more is a complete knowledge of the human being than mere
- knowledge of the human body. We can genuinely say that Anthroposophy
- combination of facts. The evaluation of human earth-activity completed
- human being. This spiritual-psychic being represents whatever earthly
- to man as follows: At a certain period of existence after death, human
- activity of the Christ in human existence. It adds to a living
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: