Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: long
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- ancient spiritual traditions which are no longer properly understood,
- ideas no longer a direct reality, and so we try to find a theoretical
- longer feel ourselves in the midst of Reality when we occupy ourselves
- world, to which belongs his inmost being: but through super-sensible
- tradition, to which human knowledge has no longer any approach.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- super-sensible in a super-sensible way; no longer the physical but the
- it belongs. Moreover, we are enabled to see how spiritual man, the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- it must be repeated over a long period to be successful. With one
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- which belonged to man before he was transplanted from his existence in
- senses, which, however, to the unprejudiced eye, no longer embraced
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- longing, etc., which also in ordinary life refer to
- example, we speak of longing we shall mean an
- actual soul-process which is imaginatively revealed as longing.
- differentiation, there arises in the soul a longing for rest in what
- is spiritual and divine. The human soul evolves this longing as a
- sleep. This fear prevents, as long as it is present, the inner vision
- belong now to its outer world. On the other hand in its present
- indeed that the religious longing, stirring in the depth of the soul,
- imaginative picturing of a longing but a vaguely-felt reliving through
- more through experiencing the universal world state, and the longing
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- instrument of the psycho-spiritual man. Man carries the longing for
- review, this longing is connected with those spiritual activities of
- human organism as belonging to him, as he does in sleep. But he
- longing for the lost. Expressions like these are used only
- In such a state of missing and longing the
- longer has consciousness of the full reality of experience of a
- the spiritual world, for she no longer takes part in the shaping of
- which in her is missing something or longing
- belonging to earthly existence and following an accomplished
- unite with it through the power of continued longing and
- longed-for object. That which happens in the experience of
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- But a mere Jesus-Faith is really no longer Christianity.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- organism. As long as the soul merely imagines it lives
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- longer there, then the importance of the death of man to the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- something unconsciously psychic. It is an unconscious longing for the
- experiences of the spiritual world. This kind of practice is no longer
- cosmos. In the following longer state of experience (which I have
- experience in which the tendency is no longer there. (In my
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: