Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nature
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- nature of man. On the other hand the astral nature can be comprehended
- as a member of the Cosmos, for this enters the physical nature at
- nature, the cause of his existence between birth and death, but also
- astral nature. Through such an experience man felt himself to be in a
- nature of the Ego, and this power has been lost to modern
- in respect of his physical nature. He must be recognized
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- by their very nature their real content, but in waking dreams, which
- of the true nature of the Ego, which in reality is sunk into
- where the processes of Nature can be copied without man himself
- contributing anything to these pictures. We attain a copy of Nature,
- nature-knowledge and his own moral freedom.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- and etheric human nature.
- through a higher inspiration a picture of the psychic-spiritual nature
- the idea of the true nature of this imaginative presentation; for in
- life has gone out of it. If we understand the nature of the corpse, we
- physical man. The external forces of Nature, to which the corpse is
- the spiritual, psychic world into his life on earth. The nature of
- completely see the nature of earthly will. This is recognized in a
- nature of the soul only indirectly. It can examine the nature of human
- of this condition, from the nature of which we can realize that it is
- dissolution of the body, because its nature shows itself, even during
- true nature of the human soul.
- physical Cosmology, built up on the nature-knowledge of the physical
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- form an outer world for his psycho-spiritual nature. They remain there
- nature acts upon man, revealing itself from the outside. But with this
- memory. This explains in some measure the nature of philosophy which
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- If one does not realize in one's own physical nature how something
- understanding with one's whole nature and being what observation has
- pre-earthly soul-nature as an echo of what he had gone through. On the
- to the physical nature of man, death became a disturbing problem for
- leads to an aspect of Christ's nature within the spiritual world.
- way what had thus been given him in primæval time by nature, through
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- before had indeed lain hidden in one's own nature, but had not surged
- knowledge for something of a visionary nature. It tends, on the
- And thus the soul is faced with its own eternal nature. In the
- being man. It sees how the spiritual centre of man's nature
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- nature were also experienced during the state of sleep. But this
- by its own nature on earth be so light that its antithesis which will
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- organism of the will the true nature of the Ego. While something
- physical and etheric event. This will-part is by its own nature
- supernaturally-derived knowledge of the human nature complete in its
- physical, etheric and astral organism, as well as to the nature of the
- Therefore man strives through this spiritual-psychic being or nature
- spiritual-psychic nature through the gates of death into the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: