Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- be gained outside the sphere of scientific experience.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- the physical reproduction of what exists in the spiritual sphere in
- images which present themselves in this sphere, and we can harmonize
- experiences in the spiritual sphere is reflected in the physical and
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- pass only within the psychic and spiritual spheres. The man who
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- Every Philosophy which remains within the sphere of the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- is included. He has left the sphere of the senses, and has not yet
- the sphere of the senses, it craves for a state out of the spiritual
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- activities, which up to now were beyond its sphere. It thus obtains a
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- experience has to be withdrawn from the lunar sphere which keeps man
- is the sun, comes to man's aid, and guides him into the sphere of pure
- earth begins. Man enters once more into the lunar sphere and finds
- earthly existence, and of entering into the pure stellar sphere. This
- moral-spiritual quality-being, left behind in the lunar sphere, as the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: