Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: state
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- presentations which are easily visualized and held fast in a state of
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- inner life a greater control over the statements of a Spiritual
- knowledge; the method, that is, of experiencing in a state of full
- spiritual; and what he experienced then in a semi-dream state was for
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- representation, realization, volition are dependent on a state
- shall give it as it emerges from the states of consciousness already
- undifferentiated state of being. He sees there no difference between
- objects or people. His state of existence is universal and vague.
- Thus the unconscious states and experiences of the soul will be
- the sphere of the senses, it craves for a state out of the spiritual
- Dreams interweave themselves into the state of soul just described.
- The next state through which the soul lives then is like a division or
- be not a unity but an inner plurality, and this state is one suffused
- prevents it in the waking state. The leadership of Christ overcomes
- In the further course of sleep another state of the soul is added to
- the one just described. It goes through a copy or imitation of state
- state of sleep.
- But it is significant above all that in this state the soul is faced
- into a purely spiritual world. That the soul in its waking state
- From falling asleep, through further states of sleep, man actually
- After the deepest state of sleep man returns to his waking state
- through the same intermediate states. Before awakening he goes once
- more through experiencing the universal world state, and the longing
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- During the state of sleep the physical and etheric organisms of man
- these two organisms over into the sleeping state. As shown in the last
- being part of this earth. The contemplation of that state in which man
- In this state he does not recognize a physical and etheric
- sees in connection with himself in his pre-earthly spiritual state, is
- pre-earthly state, and in which he is active. He experiences it in its
- his own power. The state of sleep is in a sense a reconstruction of
- representing the content of consciousness in the pre-earthly state.
- Therefore the state remains unconscious.
- In such a state of missing and longing the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- IN the state of sleep, sense-experience ceases for the ordinary
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- nature were also experienced during the state of sleep. But this
- physical organism. In the waking state it is similar. The inner
- physical state into a spiritual one. But this change can only remain a
- head-organization would have to cease as a physical one, the state of
- differentiated inside the head-organization during the waking state.
- the waking state; one building up through the etheric organism and one
- organism. In this state a man looks upon himself as a moral being as
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- practices. They reduced the body to a state which made it difficult
- state of health are not applied or stimulated. A genuine medical
- cosmos. In the following longer state of experience (which I have
- there. After a certain time man can find the transition to a state of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: