Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thing
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- confused with those things which, more than ever at the moment, appear
- the world of the senses directs his science to outward things, to
- soul. What one can love is such a thing, and there was a
- time when wisdom was considered something real, which is not the case
- this was the case because in the Cosmos things of the soul and things
- can end with death. There was something in the older human wisdom for
- volition, but rather something which is reflected in thinking, feeling
- hints. This Ego once connoted for man something which knew
- has nothing to resist the extinction of sleep. However, knowledge of
- The religion that was once available is now something taken from
- experience of something which once was a unity.
- to say, of clothing Philosophy with reality; it will be my further
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- full consciousness of the modern scientific thinker it had something
- objective as there is in physical thought about the things of the
- of breathing. In this and the other rhythmic processes of man we find
- Cosmos of the Spirit. But the same thing happens in the etheric
- For Religious Cognition a third thing is necessary. We must dive down
- contributing anything to these pictures. We attain a copy of Nature,
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- playing a part in the meditation; for in this everything must come to
- subject of meditation something which one knows for certain to be
- something pictorial, but not necessarily representing a picture of the
- there is something which forces us into the etheric existence. We must
- result of something deeper.
- things and processes of the Cosmos are being revealed to us as our own
- what we experience in Inspiration to something we experience in
- creatively in the affairs of the sense-world. Everything which is thus
- experienced the process of breathing in the same way as he experienced
- seeks the road to a Cosmology whereby the process of breathing is
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- Cosmos projected on to the human being. We see how everything which we
- teacher to have an insight into these things.
- our life since birth. What we have there before us is indeed something
- psychic and spiritual, but at the same time it is not something which
- of something which was once living. Just so far as one keeps to the
- show that something dead points to something living, as the corpse
- it recognizes in thought something that can be compared with a dead
- body, so in the will it can establish something comparable with a
- seed. Something that has life in itself, which points beyond the
- observations which point to something Cosmic, and lay it open. Still,
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- something known; and yet we shall have to use them to denote processes
- of the small blood vessels takes place, and other things, and this
- soul experiences something cosmic in place of the individual,
- rhythm of breathing and blood-circulation. During sleep the physical
- things presented to the soul in sleep.
- If man could recall to his consciousness everything he lives through
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- on. When we talk of a cell in this connection we designate something
- something spiritual, entirely non-spatial, purely qualitative.
- physical things of the outer world.
- which in her is missing something or longing
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- If one does not realize in one's own physical nature how something
- history, in which things are represented as if man in the
- bridge between the two; and their content has something deceptive and
- the senses, but revealing something really spiritual, just as the
- sense-observation reveals something of the actually physical.
- gate of death. Man now had indeed something in the ordinary
- consciousness which could develop the complete Ego-sense, but nothing
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- then seen as if it was something present. As in sense-perception the
- senses are led to the things which are side by side in space, so the
- happening at the same time. A process of growth becomes something
- But in higher consciousness there is something else than just the
- the feeling of something rising from the depths of the soul which
- something visionary. This view has to be strictly rejected by the true
- knowledge for something of a visionary nature. It tends, on the
- something having no substantial content. Only what is introduced into
- not really a merging of something spiritual into something physical,
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- non-transparent things; man does not see them but the
- this astral organism and the Ego. But in everything that can be called
- the rhythmical organization of man, in the processes of breathing,
- assume that man has created something within the world of the senses.
- For his psychic life things do not remain there. He judges his own
- reflected thought-thing. But in the astral-rhythmical organism it
- breathing during existence on earth. In conscious cosmic experience we
- of things in a future existence?
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- organism of the will the true nature of the Ego. While something
- something unconsciously psychic. It is an unconscious longing for the
- extends only to the head-organization. When the will ordains something
- something life-awakening, life-giving.
- things in which constructive knowledge recognizes forces which
- science is to-day called childish, because we view everything from the
- spiritual-psychic content. Everything of world-spiritual value that
- The Initiation-science of Christianity finds something else. In the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: