Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: true
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- the true Ego has been lost to modern spiritual life, and
- We must first re-establish a clear cognition and knowledge of the true
- of mankind. In modern Science man is understood as a true reality only
- knowledge of the true Ego, in order to establish the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- themselves by inspiration. We attain true intuition, a union
- of the true nature of the Ego, which in reality is sunk into
- is only a quite faint reflection of its true proportions. Intuition
- reflection with the divine primal universe, to which in its true shape
- true Ego, has his place in the spiritual world, when he is sunk in
- the astral organism and to the true form of the Ego and consciously
- In this must true human progress in future consist.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- to be a true Spiritual Investigator must do such exercises
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- the idea of the true nature of this imaginative presentation; for in
- point of fact this is not present in its true shape within the limits
- intellectual Philosophy therefore, can lead to the true
- what is the true soul. The corpse of thought is again animated in a
- is true, transferred back completely into the condition that existed
- before life on earth began; but we bring to life in us a true picture
- true nature of the human soul.
- A true Cosmology can arise again only when imaginative, inspired and
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- time man had a true intuition of the spiritual world, it
- will result in a true Cosmology. For here the physical human organism
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- something visionary. This view has to be strictly rejected by the true
- physical organism. One perceives this when true intuition has been
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- gives us material for a true philosophy.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- organism of the will the true nature of the Ego. While something
- happy, joy-giving events of my life I owe to fate; but my really true
- from that of the grown-up man. The task of the true pedagogue is a
- A true educational science can only arise from the
- called a foundation of a true educational science.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: