Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- training of pure psychic vision. It counts only such results as are
- obtained through this vision of the soul, by which the
- presented in scientifically indisputable vision. If we call it
- preparation of vision. And when vision begins, science must already
- have fulfilled its mission. If you like to call your vision
- of etheric and astral man leads gradually to a vision of it. In the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- these pictures a real vision of the life-forces. This is the
- human astral organization. We attain to the vision of how this astral
- Through this intuitive cognition we gain a vision
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- conception and the development of the embryo. We get a vision of how
- In the same way, from a higher stage of vision, one recognizes earthly
- Only inspired cognition can arrive at a real vision of
- the dissolution from the body; he is given a pre-vision of what really
- earth-life, and not to a vision of the condition of the human spirit
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- The next state through which the soul lives then is like a division or
- sleep. This fear prevents, as long as it is present, the inner vision
- the inner division and transforms the plurality into a unity. And the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- imagination but with an experience of a visionary kind.
- In visionary experience consciousness is not adding a new content to
- the visionary has been turned into quite a different being.
- something visionary. This view has to be strictly rejected by the true
- consciousness by a visionary one, but he incorporates an imaginative
- at every moment. The visionary picturing is a stronger entering of the
- knowledge for something of a visionary nature. It tends, on the
- contrary, to drive out all inclination to what is visionary. But he
- realize that visions are not independent of the body but dependent on
- the character of visions with that of imagination which is really
- independent of the body. The Visionary is more deeply immersed in his
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- will, aiming at supernatural vision, are successful only when they
- intuitive vision is attained. And then in this vision the
- man is there completely pre-occupied with the vision of the etheric
- vision is non-spatial even though the stars are made visible to him.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: