Searching Philosophy, Cosmology and Religion
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: world
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Foreword
- The Knowledge of Higher Worlds and its Attainment.
- The Threshold of the Spiritual World.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture I: The Three Steps of Anthroposophy
- of super-sensible worlds, or they ape outwardly the scientific methods
- are ideal for the study of the natural world can never lead to
- supernatural worlds. And what makes its appearance as Mysticism is
- subject of the super-sensible world by means of the strictly controlled
- of them, and the super-sensible world lies before him. The student of
- the world of the senses directs his science to outward things, to
- Science on the one he applied to the world of the senses.
- world-reality. The different Sciences are born of its substance. But
- real experience. Natural Science (of the outer world) is
- super-sensible world, just as the physical body does, through the
- senses, from the sense world. The ancient philosophers developed their
- world of which the one which gives him body and soul is but an image;
- he felt a connection with a divine world. Now knowledge of this
- world remains hidden to observation according to the senses. Knowledge
- world, to which belongs his inmost being: but through super-sensible
- cognition he puts himself once more in touch with this world. So
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture II: Exercises of Thought, Feeling and Volition
- spiritual world.
- attempt to present to ourselves events which in the physical world
- with beings of a spiritual world. These experiences of intuition are
- the spiritual world. The Ego which we know in ordinary consciousness
- true Ego, has his place in the spiritual world, when he is sunk in
- their place in the spirit world. The translation of man into this
- world by inspired and intuitive knowledge is conscious; he
- immerse both of them into the spirit world.
- thinking is not rooted in a real world; only in an apparent world
- themselves real because they come from the spirit world; the manner in
- which man experiences them in his apparent world enables him to adapt
- physical world, man has the possibility of developing an objective
- Spirit Activity, my Knowledge of Higher Worlds and how to
- the spiritual world to bear on his daily life.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture III: Methods of Imaginative, Inspired and Intuitive Knowledge or Cognition
- relationship to the world is also changed. This change is brought
- fact taken from the world of the senses. We can take as an idea
- outer world, e.g., In Light lives streaming Wisdom. It
- cannot, therefore, bring his relationship to the etheric world into
- this etheric occurrence. What we know in the physical world as Sun and
- creatively in the affairs of the sense-world. Everything which is thus
- world remains hidden for ordinary consciousness. The Yoga-philosophy
- consciousness into the objective world of the cosmic, spiritual
- an echo in some people specially inclined to it. The world around him
- of his life. These experiences in the spirit world, of which primitive
- from his world-consciousness.
- man, except that he experiences the spiritual world in his soul, not
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IV: Exercises of Cognition and Will
- as it was before man left the psychic-spiritual world for the
- the spiritual, psychic world into his life on earth. The nature of
- thought-world and to draw conclusions from what is dead on the basis
- of which he enters upon the world of the spiritual, apart from his
- which has its origins in the experience of the spiritual world. To
- divine world. For this reason also no intellectualistic proof of God's
- direct God-experience remains in the world of feeling or
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture V: Experiences of the Soul in Sleep
- clearly entered upon another world.
- world that will support it.
- belong now to its outer world. On the other hand in its present
- world without ever assuming a human body, is also one of the soul's
- into a purely spiritual world. That the soul in its waking state
- soul begins to return to the world of the senses. In the impulse
- more through experiencing the universal world state, and the longing
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VI: Transference from the Psycho-Spiritual to the Physical Sense-life in man's Development
- reconstructions during sleep. Man's inner world becomes the external
- world and vice versa: the spiritual part of the external world
- becomes an inner world.
- form an outer world for his psycho-spiritual nature. They remain there
- finds himself in the purely spiritual world for a certain time before
- foundations in cosmic worlds, as growing out of the spiritual Cosmos.
- remember all the time that the happenings of the spiritual world are
- this organism by working in the spirit world on the spirit-cell
- together with other spirits in the world of spirits.
- physical world round him in which he is active, so in his pre-earthly
- activity in the physical world consists in helping to shape the
- physical things of the outer world.
- universe is present, no less manifold than the physical outer world of
- a universe of such magnificence that the physical world cannot be
- He has a consciousness within this world; with the Powers active in
- degrees. It is as if man felt his own cosmic world get further and
- time man had a true intuition of the spiritual world, it
- to describe conditions of the supernatural world in terms of the
- natural world.
- spiritual world, but only of a revealed reflection thereof, with, as
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VII: The Relationship of Christ with Humanity
- experience as to become manifest in the physical world of the senses,
- worlds was made manifest in the man Jesus on earth.
- possible to all. The man who realizes the worlds through which the
- lived as Christ only in those worlds, and who through this mystery and
- The Christ came down to earthly existence from those worlds in which
- worlds of pre-earthly existence that he could carry into the earthly
- had descended from spiritual worlds to an earthly one. The teachers of
- coming from a higher world down to the earth.
- the ancient initiation, about the supernatural worlds, to see in
- Christ a Being of the spiritual world before his descent to earth.
- The principles of initiation of the old world were lost to the outer
- world, and took root only in almost unknown places. Only now in the
- leads to an aspect of Christ's nature within the spiritual world.
- should turn his attention to the outer world of the senses in which
- as the soul-doctor of the world, as the Healer, the Saviour, and as
- sense-world in which the ego-consciousness develops, to the spirit,
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture VIII: The Event of Death and Its Relationship with the Christ
- experience through his physical organism of the outer world, whereas
- physical functions than the man who perceives the outer world by means
- spiritual world, as in ordinary existence it lives in its physical
- organisms grow out of the spiritual world. But it can also observe the
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture IX: The Destination of the Ego-Consciousness in Conjunction with the Christ-problem
- within the physical sense-world. These higher parts of the human
- the world surrounding man, which is active, but a copy of this world.
- earthly course of man manifests itself. And a copy of the outer world
- a copy of the outer world as inner activity, filling the physical
- In the etheric organism the outer world is active in man. In the
- it can continue in the physical world.
- the world ether as well as his etheric organism as part of himself.
- while in the world ether. Man keeps that part which was bound to the
- assume that man has created something within the world of the senses.
- reflected thought-world as itself only bearing the character of the
- spiritual-cosmic world is realized by the cosmic consciousness. This
- looks upon his astral organism. But the spiritual-cosmic world breaks
- in upon this astral organism. Whatever judgment this world pronounces
- rhythm the activities of man on earth as a world of moral qualities
- are united to an amoral world. And man experiences after his death
- during this experience in a cosmic world in the making is expressed by
- In my book Theosophy I have called the world of experience
- through which man passes after his death, the Soul-world.
- It is the consciousness of this world through Inspiration
- in a soul-world. It must enter into a world of experience in which the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Philosophy/Cosmology/Religion: Lecture X: On Experiencing the Will-Part of the Soul
- experiences of the spiritual world. This kind of practice is no longer
- of the will-part of the soul enters into the spiritual world and
- so spiritual consciousness realizes the content of a spiritual world.
- the realms of the outer world are to be found mineral and herbal
- supernatural world.
- called the Soul-world in my Theosophy) a clear consciousness of
- spiritual-psychic content. Everything of world-spiritual value that
- spiritual beings of the supernatural world must take place unhampered
- renewed religious consciousness and as the leader of the world in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: