Searching Supersensible Influences in the History of Mankind
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: greek
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture I: Supersensible Influences in Old Persian, Egyptian, and Greek Time
- Supersensible Influences in Old Persian, Egyptian, and Greek Time, or
- significance for the human being. The Greek Initiates were well aware
- out-breathing, which was characteristic of the Greeks, enabled their
- have been in keeping with the nature of the Greeks to receive the Moon
- their Initiates, the Greek people were able to make effective those
- Greek development when the real inspiration was given for what
- wellspring of plastic art, of the Greek art of tragedy and of
- that led to the creation of the hexameter was, for the Greek Initiates,
- out-breathing our own blood pulsates. And so a Greek Initiate who was
- pursue it in respect of very early periods and up to the time of Greek
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture II: The Education of Man through Modern Intellectualism, -or- Chartres and the Mysteries of the Templars
- Greek) in this connection. I told you how the ancient Initiates sought
- importance assumed in Greek culture by Luciferic Beings, elementary
- Beings who were used by the Greek Initiates, for example by the
- of Greek art.
- the breathing and the circulating blood. The Greek hexameter is based
- measures of Greek verse which, for this reason, as well as being
- surges and shimmers through the cosmos. I said that when the Greeks
- and were mirrored in Greek art. These Earth-Spirits will one day be the
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture III: The Revelation of the Spiritual World in Old Indian Culture, -or- Old Egypt
- this effect: You Greeks are a people who live only in the present,
- evolution of the earth through different forms, and that the Greeks, at
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture V: Modern Abstract Thinking and Living Thinking of Future Times, -or- The Idea of Metamorphosis and the Repeated Lives on Earth
- philosophy in the era of Greek tragedy. He describes how Greek thought,
- East who preceded the Greek philosophers and you will find in them no
- experienced living thinking — and this applies to Greek
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture VI: Spiritual InFluence in History, -or- Pope Nicholas I
- of academies in Asia, where men studied the ancient Greek philosopher
- more and more from the inwardness of Greek thought with its oriental
- complete severance of the Eastern, Greek Church, from the Roman
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: