Searching Supersensible Influences in the History of Mankind
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: magi
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture I: Supersensible Influences in Old Persian, Egyptian, and Greek Time
- which pervades the air. When we can observe this ether with Imaginative
- black magic, and with this the good Initiates would, naturally, have
- the vision of Imagination and Inspiration, and in which are recorded
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture II: The Education of Man through Modern Intellectualism, -or- Chartres and the Mysteries of the Templars
- greatest imaginable importance during the Third Post-Atlantean period
- cleverness. Every imaginable subject is talked about, and people pride
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture IV: The Egyptian Mysteries, Indian Yoga and Egyptian Mummy Cult
- be born when Imaginative Knowledge is able to span the world; with
- Imaginative Knowledge we can also recognise what the human being
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture V: Modern Abstract Thinking and Living Thinking of Future Times, -or- The Idea of Metamorphosis and the Repeated Lives on Earth
- Imagination. When real Imagination advances to Inspiration and
- two stultified legs. Imagine a man in the uncomfortable position of
- with the eye of an artist and you can easily imagine the legs becoming
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture VI: Spiritual InFluence in History, -or- Pope Nicholas I
- coming of the three Magi or Kings from the East. With their knowledge
- and set out in search of it. Pre-eminently, therefore, the three Magi
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: