Searching Supersensible Influences in the History of Mankind
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: nicholas
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture VI: Spiritual InFluence in History, -or- Pope Nicholas I
- Pope Nicholas I and the Spiritual Life of Europe
- NICHOLAS I AND THE SPIRITUAL LIFE OF EUROPE
- the reign of Pope Nicholas I, approximately in the middle of the ninth
- century, between the years 858 and 867. Before his inner eye, Nicholas
- of Pope Nicholas I in the ninth century. The whole tendency in Rome was
- assuredly the most awe-inspiring question before Nicholas I, for he
- world-history before the soul of Nicholas I was this. All the knowledge
- weighed upon the soul of Nicholas I. What will happen if too much of
- Nicholas I — this is useless for the people of Europe. Nicholas I
- Pope Nicholas I, the farther one looked to the East, the more clearly
- from ninth-century Rome, in the days of Nicholas I, there arose the
- picture of the one influence — of which Nicholas I and his
- Looking from the Rome of Pope Nicholas I towards the West, danger
- what was being said at the Papal Court of Nicholas I. What, then, must
- at the time of Pope Nicholas I, this was considered to be full of
- Nicholas I, this too was considered unsuitable for Europe. It was
- Nicholas I. And at this he laboured. The outcome of it all was the
- the ninth century, at the time of Pope Nicholas I. In the West,
- — actually brought into being by Nicholas I but previously
- ninth century, from the days of Pope Nicholas I, to the eleventh
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: