Searching Supersensible Influences in the History of Mankind
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: artist
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture V: Modern Abstract Thinking and Living Thinking of Future Times, -or- The Idea of Metamorphosis and the Repeated Lives on Earth
- the lower jaws in a human skeleton with the eye of an artist. You will
- with the eye of an artist and you can easily imagine the legs becoming
- this idea of metamorphosis because, owing to his artistic nature,
- nature herself is an artist ... presuming this, the whole of natural
- which I once heard when I was talking to an artist in Munich. He had
- “Yes, when we were young, we artists used not to attend
- “rapture-monger” by artists, so, if nature herself were to
- perhaps, for nature creates as an artist. One cannot order nature to
- For when one reads Spengler with feeling, above all with artistic
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture VI: Spiritual InFluence in History, -or- Pope Nicholas I
- actually says but in the artistic grandeur and majesty of his
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: