Searching Supersensible Influences in the History of Mankind
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: blind
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture I: Supersensible Influences in Old Persian, Egyptian, and Greek Time
- likeness is particularly good, but when we look at this blind Homer,
- whose eyes, in spite of blindness, have such a mysterious expression
- make us feel perhaps he blinded himself voluntarily — I am, of
- himself blind in order that sight should not disturb a certain kind of
- seems to flash from within through the blinded eyes. There is something
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture VI: Spiritual InFluence in History, -or- Pope Nicholas I
- then, later on, Bernard of Clairvaux with veritably blinding fervour,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: