Searching Supersensible Influences in the History of Mankind
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: brain
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture II: The Education of Man through Modern Intellectualism, -or- Chartres and the Mysteries of the Templars
- conditions. They feel constantly repelled, most of all by the brains of
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture IV: The Egyptian Mysteries, Indian Yoga and Egyptian Mummy Cult
- brain. What is thus produced in the human eye, with the resulting
- change in the brain is, in truth, a deed of the outer world. The
- processes that take place in the brain itself are deeds of the outer
- world. But the brain itself does something. When the brain receives a
- result, the brain brings about something in the astral body and Ego.
- organism, not in the brain itself. Whereas the working of the external
- world results in a change in the brain, the brain, for its part, works,
- of the body, through the spinal canal into the brain. In the brain, the
- into the brain, and there expands; then it recoils and passes through
- to watch what the brain was doing in the chest, in the abdominal organs
- revealed as the deeds performed by the brain in the human organism
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: