Searching Supersensible Influences in the History of Mankind
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: flower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture III: The Revelation of the Spiritual World in Old Indian Culture, -or- Old Egypt
- flower, it seemed to him that a divine voice said to him distinctly:
- This is the name by which the flower is to be known. When he gave a
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture V: Modern Abstract Thinking and Living Thinking of Future Times, -or- The Idea of Metamorphosis and the Repeated Lives on Earth
- of those below; then come the flower-petals with their different
- at the top. In spite of this, Goethe maintained that the wide flower
- parts, to develop roots, stem, leaves, flowers, fruit; and a plant
- mushroom we have a flower without definition; development has taken
- philistine” — looks at a poppy with its sappy, red flower
- the flowers of such plants in simpler and more and indefinite forms, he
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: