Searching Supersensible Influences in the History of Mankind
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: stars
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture I: Supersensible Influences in Old Persian, Egyptian, and Greek Time
- true being, we must turn to the stars and to the Hierarchies, as I said
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture II: The Education of Man through Modern Intellectualism, -or- Chartres and the Mysteries of the Templars
- including the world of stars, will one day no longer exist; its place
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture IV: The Egyptian Mysteries, Indian Yoga and Egyptian Mummy Cult
- Looking upwards to the world of stars, we see the moon as our nearest
- animals, in air and clouds, even the radiance of the stars ... all this
- and storm, in clouds — even the radiance of the stars —
- Title: Lecture: Supersensible Influences: Lecture VI: Spiritual InFluence in History, -or- Pope Nicholas I
- impulses which are like the tracks of stars across history,
- of the secrets of the stars they foresee the approaching Christ Event
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: