Searching The Evolution of Consciousness
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: spring
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture II: Inspiration and Intuition
- perceive red as something that attacks you, that wants to spring at
- look at a spring of water, I see nothing spiritual there; I see
- fallen world, in its rising springs, in the blossoming trees and
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture III: Initiation-Knowledge -- New and Old
- no cloud, no spring, nothing earthly can have told you, not even
- lovely in the sense-world. He looked at the flowers, springing out of
- loveliness of the springs bubbling forth in shady places, and his
- every spring, in every nightingale and every flower. Every night you
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture X: Man's Life after Death in the Spiritual Cosmos
- without a thought springing from it. This thought is not like
- the thought which springs out of things is a cosmic thought,
- with these Beings. There lie the springs of their strength, the
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XII: The Evolution of the World in Connection with the Evolution of Man
- and turn its attention to objects. This springs from the inwardly
- Title: Evolution of Consciousness: Lecture XIII: The Entry of Man into the Era of Freedom
- a certain point, and will then spring back, so light goes only to a
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: